Domestic Violence Batterers Provider Training
The professional development training satisfies the Penal Code requirement, Section 1203.098 (b):
A facilitator of a batterers' intervention program shall complete, as a minimum continuing education requirement, 16 hours annually of continuing education in either domestic violence or a related field with a minimum of eight hours in domestic violence.
Batterer program facilitator 40-Hour Training
Batterer program facilitator Continuing Education
Satisfies the required 8 hours Domestic Violence Continuing Education
Compliant with Penal Code 1203.097 and 1203.098
- Instructor-led, live training
- online (Zoom)
- High quality & cost effective
- $75 per 4-hour module
- Reserve dates for your organization or attend our pre-scheduled classes
Easy Registration / Scheduling Classes
- Email STCPD@Streets2Schools.com or call (916) 629-3045 ext 3 (STCPD support)
- Flexible days and times are available based on agency requests.
- Discounts available for registering 12 or more participants.