Streets2Schools, Inc. is pleased to provide S2SDVonline.com to serve you and your domestic violence or anger management course needs. The following protocol will be followed regarding refunds.
Where to Send Refund Request
A written request for refund is required. To request a refund, please send an e-mail to:
If you do not receive a response to your request within 3 business days, please call our office.
No Refund Based on Class Not Accepted
- Streets2Schools is an accepted provider in 18 California counties and in South Carolina.
- If the court or agency requiring these classes are located elsewhere, then do not sign up for the class until you confirm that the classes will be accepted for credit.
- There will be no refund if your agency does not accept the class, because you are not to sign up unless it is accepted.
Refund Based on Course Not Completed
- A refund request must be submitted within 90 days of last login to the class.
- You are required to pay for classes that you have attended.
- If you prepaid and/or have paid more than the amount that you owe, then you will receive a refund for the amount of the overpayment.
- If you discontinue the class, please contact our office immediately so that we know to stop charging your credit card.
Receiving Your Refund
- Your refund will be credited to the same credit card that you used to pay for your class. If the card no longer allows a refund, then you will receive a check for the credit amount.
- The amount will be refunded within 14 days of acknowledgement by Streets2Schools, Inc that we have received your e-mail and approved your request for refund.